Monday, November 5, 2012

Sais:: Family

This family holds such a special place in my heart.
I spent a few weeks with them in MX at their grandparent's house,
known them for years,
and they continue to be some of the most generous and genuine people I've met.

Phil: the quiet, strong dad
Sulema (Indira): the funny, easy going mom
Hannah: the fearless, sweet girl
Isaac: the imaginative, light of the party boy








tan precioso




 Isaac: "I pray to God and ask him to give me super powers to fly.  I pray like this..."




*Please keep Phil and the family in your prayers.  They recently found out Phil has a type of leukemia and is currently undergoing chemo treatments.  Be sure to give them some extra love during this difficult time! Dios es el Todopoderoso, Dios puede salvar.*

No comments:

Post a Comment