Sunday, January 15, 2012

Allison + Justus

A few days after Christmas, my sister, Ky,  and I got to take some pictures of Allison & Justus.

Check out Ky's awesome pics from the day on her WEBSITE! 

Allison and I grew up together.  Ever since I can remember, we were side by side, wearing our matching "BFF" necklaces.  Hours were spent in their basement playing house.  Pretending we were married with kids.

And now here she is, with her love, Justus.

It was such a blast to get to see her again.  To see her all grown up.  To see her in love.

The Marine + the ballerina...












yes, they had a snowball fight. haha great idea, Justus!




I love her Aussie dress

Peace + Love







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. Pretending we were married with kids, what fun we had! These are great, thanks for posting! I'm going to put a few of these and a few of Kylies framed on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! It was awesome! Awh cute, put up a picture of it when you're done! I'd love to see how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete