Thursday, January 12, 2012

Colorado Stock Show

Spur the moment, Alyssa, Irene and I went to the stock show.

I wore my cowgirl boots in hope of fitting in...however, I could not have felt more out of place.  It truly is a world inside of a world.  A different way of life.

But man did we have some good laughs & good times.

I love friends.
I love meeting random people.
And I love learning about how other people live their lives.





Right before the goat sneezed all over her face...










(ill quality picture but...) This is what I was doing when we met...

Our new friend, Dean.  He gave us two of his old ribbons he won back in the day.  We talked for probably a half an hour.  Favorite line from him: "Do you know how to tell the difference between a male crocodile and a female crocodile?!  The female ones always got their mouths open!" hahaha









We found this awesome green building...and of course had to take pictures 



  
 

Irene and I were being ridiculous in the doorway...

when a huge truck of gorgeous cowboys drove by...windows down, staring at us. 
Embarrassing + hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment